Here in Geraldine the blue skies and warm breezes are gently teasing the sunny daffodils and spring blooms into action as the countdown begins to welcome the Spring Challenge to town!
By now you’ll be training your socks off and starting to plan your trip our lovely part of the world. Some important things you need to know;
- Our Spring weather can be unpredictable so make sure you bring the essentials for all 4 seasons
- Geraldine is a well-supplied town with 2300 residents, a petrol station, supermarket, chemist and the most amazing cafes and boutiques around with fashion, crafts, gift and homewares
- You will find most things you need right here in town and for anything else we are just a 35 minute drive from Timaru and 45 minute drive from Ashburton
- The main shopping street is very compact and a great place to stroll, browse and dine
- There will be dedicated parking in Kennedy Park (entrance from McKenzie St) during the weekend. Park there and walk across the footbridge right into the centre of town
- The locals are very friendly and a great source of knowledge on all things Geraldine